Photos from the opening of Jet Set exhibition by Above at Metro Gallery in Victoria/Australia.
You can notice the 3 beautiful stewardesses in retro 1950′s ‘pan am’ flight attire. All 3 women played the role of greeting all passengers and handed out ‘above airlines’ boarding passes at the entrance.There is also a telephone booth imported from London. And last but not least 2 professional Argentinian tango dancers to dance during the opening to correspond to the Buenos Aires imagery on both arrows.
- GODDOG interview
- Vandalz book – Nils Muller
- 3 x 3 x 3 series, part 3: Pilot Pirx
- 3 x 3 x 3 series, part 2: Bildpixel
- 3 x 3 x 3 series, part 1: URBAN ARTefakte Photographie
- La Llegada de Apophis, Dhear & Smithe.
- The Arrival of: Apophis, Dhear & Smithe.
- Streetreport Hamburg, winter 2013
- Mr KERN in Sevilla
- All City Canvas Mexico City 2012.
- Espiralismo, Minoz.
- Eltono interview [es]